Is this your first time compressing a video? Or perhaps you have forgotten. We will take through a few steps to help you get your content in the right hands.
- Go to https://handbrake.fr (Don’t worry it is for FREE)
- Download Handbrake and follow the instructions.
- Hey you got this.. but just in case you have gotten yourself in a bit of a pickle here is a link you can check out to see the documentation guide https://handbrake.fr/docs/en/1.5.0/
- If you are at this step GREAT YOU GOT IT! HOORAY! Now you should see the below image.
- Drag or drop a file from a folder or “open folder” to find the video.
- Once imported you should see a screenshot of the video just like our below
- We are almost there but these next steps are really important.
- Go to the Save As and you will see .m4v
- Delete .m4v (backspace 3x)
- Now add the file name .mp4
- Now go to the Format and it should be on MP4
- Tracks: H.264 (x264), 30 FPS PFR
- Size: 1920×1080 storage, 1920×1080 display
- Preset: Fast 1080p 30
- Look below at the image and it should look like that
Well done Now Click The GREEN button “START ENCODE” and you are Donzies.
Is that a bit too complicated? Don’t worry here is another way.
- Upload a video on YouTube as it has an encoder already installed (ours is coming soon)
- Once uploaded and ready to be viewed
- Download your video with a youtube downloader ex; (VideoProc) Click here for more https://www.videoproc.com/video-converting-software
- Then you can upload directly without using handbrake